Thursday, February 19, 2015
Traction devices or so called penis extenders are basically the most common technique of penis enlargement. Enlarging the penis’ size naturally occurs in this case in reaction to the capacity of fabrics; to increase cell proliferation and elasticity when subjected to a continuous traction force.
The principle of traction has been widely used while performing plastic surgery for the expansion of tissues. The tissue regeneration is used to cover skin defects, burning and areas of hair loss. Moreover, the same principle is used in orthopedic surgery in order to stretch the diaphysis of long bones.
The answer to "how do I enlarge the penis?" is based more or less on the principle of traction in the same way that this principle is used in ancient cultures to other parts of the body as the "Giraffe Neck" - Women of Paduang tribe in Burma, or the lips and ears of other African tribes and even Amazon. External prostheses or weights for elongation are another clear example that supports the idea of increasing the penis naturally through traction devices.
What are the benefits of this method to increase penis size naturally?
· Increasein penis size (length)
· Increased thickness of the penis
· Corrections to deviations or penile curvature
· Improving your self-esteem and confidence
· Premature Ejaculation Control
· Improved strength and harder erection
· Increased histamine and sexual desire
What can we say about the methods that teach how to increase the length and girth of the penis manually? In addition to being the method that boasts to have large volumes of positive testimonials, the great advantage is that this penis enlargement technique is noninvasive, does not put the physical and health at risk for its user. Methods that teach how to exercise to increase penis allow you to control the process and does not require medical supervision, provided that the procedures are followed without exaggeration as without this process it becomes a painful activity that could cause irreversible damage.
About enlarge the penis with medication use and other stretching exercise
The medicinal products to increase penis size involve risks. Obviously, when we talk about drugs, we also speak in medical care. It does not suffice the need for monitoring by a medical professional as most of these products are vasodilators, also will only work if accompanied by use of traction devices or mandatory exercises.
Increase Penile with Jelqing
The Jelq word refers to the ancient method of penis enlargement based on exercises and warm towels. Nowadays, stretching exercises done manually were replaced by stretching devices called extenders, while the technique remains the same. The most popular methods that teach to enlarge the penis with exercises based on this ancient technique of Jelqing. An extender device is placed around the flaccid penis and worn under clothing during the day time most extreme cases. Working things this way provide enough exercises to the penis using the extender as support to facilitate. This system has proven to be effective and has been known to provide awesome results if used for a long period of time.
Saturday, February 14, 2015
There is no doubt that every man and woman has sexual fantasies, but what to you dream about when you have these fantasies? Have you ever tried to make some of these fantasies come true? Do you talk about your fantasies with your partner or anyone else? Every adult had a sexual fantasy at least once in their lifetime and many people have these fantasies almost on a daily basis and there is nothing wrong with that because sexual fantasies are part of human sexuality.
Many sexologists describe sexual fantasies as sexual experience people have in their own imagination. This may be some memory of a certain sexual experience the person had or something that they have never experienced before but would love to see how it feels. Also, some sexual fantasies can arouse you while you think about them, but you know that if you feel them in reality you probably won’t enjoy in them. Some sexual fantasies are really simple, but there are sexual fantasies that can be very thoughtful and complex with a well-developed story, action and characters.
What is extremely important to remember is that sexual fantasies aren’t reality which means that it is perfectly safe to fantasize because it won’t have any effect and you will enjoy in it. Whatever you do in your sexual fantasy no one will blame you for infidelity or immorality. All those slightly perverted things are happening inside your head.
Even as children people learn to distinguish fantasy from reality and it is impossible for a sane person to confuse these two things. Therefore, people know that sexual fantasies are only fantasy. What is even more interesting is that most people wouldn’t like to experience those things in real life because of many reasons and these things won’t probably excite them in real life. For example, there are many people who sometimes have homoerotic fantasies, but this doesn’t mean that they are homosexuals.
However, sexual fantasies are still a very important part of sexual life because they provide additional stimulation and pleasure during masturbation or sexual intercourse with the partner. Sexual fantasies are a very important aspect of sexual excitement and sexual desire. These fantasies can create high sex drive and arousal and for some person only sexual fantasizing can lead them to intense orgasm.
Certain beautiful fantasies can become reality, whether they occurred by chance or you and your partner have decided to join your forces and achieve them. Of course, the realization of fantasy can be very exciting for many people, especially when they can share and achieve them with their partner. However, it is good to mention that what you have in your mind can be fun and exciting but this doesn’t have to be right when we look at real life situations. If you don’t want to talk about your fantasies you don’t have to. But, if you want to share them (especially with your partner) you need to take few things into consideration especially if your fantasies involve more adults, certain types of injuries and rough play and if they include persons that you and your partner know.
Monday, February 9, 2015
There are many men who experience the feeling of unable to control the ejaculatory reflex and to climax before desired. This disorder called premature ejaculation is one of the most common disorders in males, regardless of age. Avoid it can be simple if it is constant and know the proper techniques for this, and the various agents that influence its production. Continue reading this article and discover how to stop premature ejaculation naturally.
1. The first thing that must be done is to identify the cause of premature ejaculation. Therefore, it is essential to understand why it occurs. There are many causes of premature ejaculation. You could be suffering from some disease such as diabetes or anxiety related problem. Finding the origin of the disorder will make it much easier to avoid it.
2. One of the most common reasons why men have trouble controlling their ejaculatory reflex is an inadequate masturbation. Although it seems an easy task, not all realize it correctly, triggering premature ejaculation during sex. Thus, one way to avoid this is masturbating properly. If you normally do it quickly, to quench their excitement as soon as possible, your body becomes used to produce quick intense orgasm; a fact that will be seen reflected when you have sex.
If this is your case, what you should do to prevent premature ejaculation is to take your time and try to control the masturbation so that orgasm occurs later. The best way to do it is to press with the thumb and index finger the part that is under the glans when you feel the need to ejaculate. When the feeling of ejaculation subsides, continue with masturbation. Do not forget to enjoy the moment and relax.
3. Your mood during sex will affect your performance. During sexual encounter, check if anything that worries you. If you have a picture of stress or anxiety for whatever reason or feel bored, most likely it will lead to premature ejaculation. To help prevent this, you should spend a few minutes a day to perform relaxation techniques to help you get away from all that concerns you during your sexual relationship and focus only on your own pleasure and partner.
4. In addition to controlling masturbation and performing relaxation techniques, there are other exercises to prevent premature ejaculation such as Kegel technique. To perform Kegel exercise, you need to stop the flow of urine for a few seconds and expel it in small quantities once relaxed. Check the internet to know the exact detailed process of Kegel exercise.
5. If you have a partner, dealing with the problem of sexual disorder is a thing of the two. So, if premature ejaculation you experienced is not sporadic, follow the Kegel exercise and the masturbation technique as mentioned earlier. Also, observe the sexual positions that you practice. Opt positions as spoon or jellyfish, characterized by not allowing the penis to penetrate through and reach orgasm later, thereby preventing premature ejaculation.
6. The food and exercise are also good allies to prevent premature ejaculation. It is advisable to follow a balanced diet and play sports actively. One of the most beneficial diets to control ejaculation is the Mediterranean, which demands the high intake of fruits and vegetables. These foods, especially fruits, are rich in carbohydrates, which help prevent premature ejaculation. Now, you should not eat them in excess, it could have negative consequences.
7. Performing the process of cleansing and detoxifying the body is very important to prevent the accumulation of toxins, which also affect the control of the ejaculatory reflex. In this regard, the juices of fruits and vegetables are very effective.
8. Where the premature ejaculation is a sporadic disorder, just identify the cause that led to the timely disorder and eliminate it. The problem occurs when it comes to something common. You need to know that there is a certain time to learn to control ejaculation, so you may take a while to do so and starting to notice the results. If after applying the above techniques for a certain period of time you still continue to suffer premature ejaculation, it's best to seek a professional help; perhaps the origin of disorder is more serious than you think and you must follow a specific treatment for sexual dysfunction.
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Although irregular periods are something that is happening quite often, this doesn’t mean that they should not be taken seriously. It is very important to find out what is the background of such cycles and what is the message that your body is trying to deliver. Every woman will face an irregular menstruation at some point in her life and although in most cases these irregularities are not dangerous it is very important to understand what causes these problems. The following is the list of most common causes of irregular periods.
Stress is one of the most common causes of irregular menstruation and something that modern women have to deal with every day. The stress hormone cortisol affects the production of estrogen and progesterone (sex hormones) in our body. In case you have too much cortisol in the body, your period may be irregular. So, try to avoid stressful situations and follow some relaxing techniques.
The woman’s body during pregnancy produces different levels of hormones that cause cessation of the periods. However, in some cases, women experience less bleeding or delayed menstruation before the cessation caused by pregnancy. It is really important to make a difference between these two situations.
It it is good to point out that the body needs energy during menstruation. If you are spending too much energy in the gym or on home exercises, your body will be left without energy for the days of the month when you are experiencing the effects of menstruation. This doesn’t mean that you have to stop with physical activity during these days, but make sure to decrease the intensity.
The food you consume can also be the cause of absence or irregularities of periods, just like overall weight. If you are consuming too much unhealthy carbs or you have gained significant amount of weight in a short period of time, your body will start to produce different levels of certain hormones which will again start to change when you ovulate. The same goes for the women who lose rapid amounts of weight.
5. Polycystic ovary syndrome
Although this syndrome is not uncommon, in some women this syndrome causes the formation of cysts on the ovaries and interferes with the normal process of ovulation. Other symptoms of this syndrome are weight gain, infertility and excessive hairiness.
6. Birth control pills
The body sometimes need up to several months in order to become accustomed to the level of hormones produced by the body after taking birth control pills. This is the period when women can expect irregular periods.
7. Alcohol abuse
The liver regulates the menstrual cycle by metabolizing estrogen and progesterone production. Too much alcohol can cause serious liver damage and interfere the process of metabolizing of the previously mentioned hormones.
8. Taking other drugs
If you have recently been ill and you are taking prescribed medications, menstruation can also be a little bit late.
Depending on the cause of irregular periods, your doctor may offer several solutions.