Sex & you

Sex & you

Monday, October 1, 2012

Where to pick up a girl

Like usual, I browse through Yahoo for some articles to read. There are some really good news and information we can learn. I came across this article that analyse the place that you can get to know girls and where is the best place to flirt with them. For example, do you know that gym is actually not a really good place to flirt with girls? Well, I think unless you look very good or the girl is waiting for someone to flirt with else it is not a place suitable to flirt with them. Why? I'm really surprise with the experiment result, because I always thought that gym is one of the best place to flirt. The writer looks good, according to his article, so it should be an easy task for him to flirt with girls. But according to his article, gym is not a good place and the chance for you to start a conversation is not much as most of them are focus in their workout and they may listen to their own mp3 during it.

Have you ever try to pick up girls at Starbucks? I do not have any experience in it, so I can't advise you much. Well this is not a place that I will pick up a girl as I have no idea how to approach them at the first place unless I look like Brad Pitt. Well the author does have his own way of doing it but the result is not good as well. So how did he do it? Well there are 2 ways he found that it's good to approach them to start conversation, the sugar counter or at the line. This does give me the idea of how to approach girls on a broad day light. It's not hard to approach them in the club, this is new for me.

You may check the article here. http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=12987&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=1369201 Discover the other place that is good for you to flirt with girls. These suggestions are quite good, not sure they are suitable for you but it's a good place for you to learn the basic idea to flirt with girls. Good luck mate.