Sex & you

Sex & you

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What girls want in sex?

I was chit chatting with a few girl friends of mine, not those in a relationship girl friends but normal girl friends. We came across some sex related topic and it is quite surprising, at least for me. I always thought that girls do not treat the sexual satisfaction important but they are not as little as I think.
1) Orgasm: Obviously they want it badly. One of the girl friend's sex partner, whom is handsome, tall and strong, but very bad in sex. He normally can last within 5 minutes, and my girl friend haven't started to feel anything. Then I asked why don't you communicate this with him? She said she don't want to hurt his feelings. This is what I advise, this is not only his problem, but her problem as well, she have to communicate with the boy friend. She don't need to tell him directly but she can at least guide him through it, let him know she will be very happy to have an orgasm and how can he give her that. My girl friend didn't break up with the bf just because she loves her a lot, I think she should communicate with him.
2)Size: Size of the penis is also an important issue for them. I though love is all they care, but now I know they care about the size. They love something that look nice and man. They care about the size because the longer the penis, the higher the chances to touch their g spot. The bigger the size the more they can feel the penis inside her vagina.
3)After sex: What do you normally do after sex? Sleep? Smoke? Continue your work? Girls like to hug and making some small talk after sex, this makes them feel being loved and you treasure them.
To be continue...